- An additional hanging protocol for mammography exams with tomosynthesis images was added.
- A full-pixel viewing feature was added for mammography.
- A feature was added to automatically zoom plain film and mammography images that contain a large amount of empty space.
- A "sharpen" tool was added.
- Improvements were made to to view position calculations for mammography hanging protocols
- Improvements were made to modality routing rules in the Study Retriever
- Key shortcuts can now be transmitted to the web application while the workstation is active, so microphone button dictation control and navigation buttons can be used for reporting (start/stop dictation, next or previous field, etc.) while viewing studies.
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the release of version 13 of OnePacs Desktop for Windows (which includes OnePacs Workstation viewer and Study Retriever). This release is available in the "Downloads" section in the OnePacs web application. This upgrade is optional but recommended for all users. Release notes are as follows: