- A new feature was added to show which images have been viewed. There are visual indicators in the thumbnails, right-click menu, and in each tile.
- A report icon was added to the overlay text to indicate the presence of a report. Hovering over the icon will show the report text.
- Support for storage and view of DICOM encapsulated PDF objects was added.
- The synchronize stacking tool has been improved.
- The SUV tool is now available on PT images.
- An option to only show the patient history text in a single tile has been added.
- Improvements to modality-based routing in OnePacs Study Retriever
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the release of version 14.2 of OnePacs Desktop for Windows (which includes OnePacs Workstation viewer and Study Retriever). This release will be available May 22nd, 2020 in the "Downloads" section in the OnePacs web application. This upgrade is optional but recommended for all users. Release notes are as follows: