- The ability to view DICOM structured reports and DICOM encapsulated PDF documents from the worklist was added. These documents will be listed under a new “DICOM Documents” tab under study files.
- Study type description and billing code may now be used for post-processing rules.
- The ability to apply a standard note to multiple studies from the worklist was added.
- Security policies may now be configured to automatically deactivate user accounts after a specified number of days without logging in.
- The ability to associate RVUs (relative value units) with study types was added. This information can be exported via the data export feature. Dynamic workload calculation based on RVUs will be incorporated into auto-assignment rules in a future release.
- A user preference for Voice Recognition Engine was added. The default engine, version 2.0, will be ideal for a vast majority of users and is supported by any modern web browser. Version 1.0 is a previous version which may work better in very low bandwidth situations. Note that version 1.0 engine is only supported in the Google Chrome browser and does not support saving of dictation audio files.
- Several other minor enhancements and optimizations.
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the upcoming release of version 16.2 of the web application! This release includes a few new features and enhancements to existing features. This upgrade will be rolled in mid-July and will happen automatically. The release notes for OnePacs 16.2 are detailed below.