- The toolbar has been redesigned to accommodate more tools on lower resolution screens (e.g. phone/tablet).
- A Window/Level preset tool was added that allows quick access from the toolbar. Previously W/L presets were only available via key shortcut.
- A user preference for whether to auto-play cine loops was added (Preferences -> General tab -> Automatically start cine…).
- Overlay/Annotation text size is now configurable (Preferences -> Annotation tab).
- Multiple tools sets are now supported and may be toggled via key shortcut. This allows the user to quickly assign the left, middle, and right mouse buttons to a different set of tools by a single key shortcut ( ` by default, ESC to revert to the default toolset).
- Improved display and persistence of angle measurements via DICOM presentation state.
- Next and previous series tools were added to the toolbar and are available via key shortcut.
- Other minor enhancements.
Release notes, system requirements, security alerts, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
OnePacs is pleased to announce the upcoming release of version 7.0 of the OnePacs Web Viewer! This release includes new features and improvements over previous version. This release will be available in late-July and will happen automatically. Please find the release notes below: