Release Notes - OnePacs Workstation for macOS, version 2.2

Historical record of a forum that was for discussion of the setup, configuration, and use of OnePacs Workstation for macOS for research and educational purposes (non-clinical use).

Please direct any support inquiries through the standard OnePacs ticketing and support system.
onepacs

Release Notes - OnePacs Workstation for macOS, version 2.2

Post by onepacs » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:21 am

OnePacs is pleased to announce the release of version 2.2 of OnePacs Desktop for mac OS (which includes OnePacs Workstation viewer and Study Retriever). OnePacs Desktop 2.2 contains minor optimizations and usability improvements based on user feedback. This release is available for download immediately.

caze.frazao

Re: Release Notes - OnePacs Workstation for macOS, version 2.2

Post by caze.frazao » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:55 pm

OnePacs Integration Plugin vanished from my Horos after upgrading to version 2.2. I had to reinstall the oder version.

john (from OnePacs)

Post by john (from OnePacs) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:57 pm

We do wish our users to have as much flexibility as possible in the viewers they use, so we are quite happy for you to use Horos if you find that is a good choice for you.

The issue with the Horos plugin is that as time goes on there are becoming more and more differences in how things work between OPW for macOS and Horos. To keep the Horos plugin working would have required establishment of a dedicated project for that purpose, so in the end, going forward, we have decided to focus our macOS efforts on OnePacs Workstation for macOS.

However if you find the older version of the OPX package, with the plugin for Horos, meets your needs, we have no objection to your using that. That is why we make the old versions available for download, for the convenience of users who may have different preferences. We cannot guarantee it will be compatible going forward (either with OnePacs, or with Horos), but if you find it meets your needs, please feel free to use it.

caze.frazao

Post by caze.frazao » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi John,

Thanks for explanation.
I'd like to say I'm sorry if may reply sounded as a complaint. I just wanted to let you know what happened with me.

Cheers.