Release notes are as follows:
OnePacs Workstation for mac OS
- A new setting was added to limit the number of locally stored studies (Preferences -> Library -> Auto-cleaning)
- Improvements were made to the title bar which now incorporates a series position scroll bar.
- Improved support for retina displays.
- Dark mode improvements.
- Updates to ensure compatibility with Apple's Hardened Runtime environment.
- Many other usability and stability enhancements.
- The OnePacs Study Retriever for mac OS now runs in the background as a system service. You’ll find an icon in the menu bar when it’s running. The dock icon has been removed.
- It is now possible to use key shortcuts for the report editor while the browser is in the background, to facilitate dictation/report editing while viewing studies. This is facilitated via the OnePacs Study Retriever which will relay detected function key and other command keystrokes to the reporting browser window. After installing v2.5 you will be prompted to allow the OnePacs Study Retriever Accessibility permission which is required to enable this functionality. (Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> Accessibility -> Add OnePacs Study Retriever). This feature is optional.